Welcome to Operational Innovations, a professional services provider with a strategic focus on organizational transformation, building leaders and establishing organizational safety as a foundation for meaningful change.
Operational Innovations is a strategic solutions provider located in San Diego, California. Owner/Principal Alicia R. McLain has been a trainer, coach and operational strategist for over 20 years.
My feature in “SD Voyager Inspiring Stories” series.
My clients range from small start-ups to large corporations. I provide a variety of innovative services in the area of consulting, training, coaching, mentoring, facilitating, organizational design and planning.
My experience is across a wide range of industries: DOD contractors, Medical Device and Research/FDA, Software Development, Healthcare services, Entertainment, Financial and Manufacturing.
- Organizational Transformation (Agility)
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Public Speaking
- Specialty staffing (Agile practitioners)
I have a passion for building leaders, creating community among teams and reducing the cost of execution.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- B.S. Information Systems, San Diego State University
- M.A. Organizational Leadership, Chapman University
- Certified Professional Coach, International Coach Academy
- Adjunct Faculty, University of California, San Diego Extension
- Agile San Diego
- Founder of The Agile Coaching Exchange for North America, (The Agile Coaching Exchange). Our original group is based in and services Southern California (ACE:SoCal) This group has influenced a broader expansion & conversation around the value, importance & development of the craft of Agile coaching.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Agile Alliance, www.agilealliance.org
- Scrum Alliance Bio
- LinkedIN Bio
Scrum Alliance Certifications:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – 2006
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – 2007, Ken Schwaber/Mike Cohn
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) – 2015
- Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Candidate – 2016