Welcome to Operational Innovations, a professional services provider with a strategic focus on Agile transformation, building leaders and preventing waste in organizations.
Operational Innovations is a strategic solutions provider located in San Diego, California. Owner/Principal Alicia McLain has been a trainer, coach and operational strategist for over 20 years.
My clients range from small start-ups to large corporations. I provide a variety of innovative services in the area of consulting, training, coaching, mentoring, facilitating, organizational design and planning.
My experience is across a wide range of industries: DOD contractors, Medical Device and Research/FDA, Software Development, Healthcare services, Entertainment, Financial and Manufacturing.
- Transforming organizations to Agile (including: training, coaching and mentoring for Agile teams)
- Specialty staffing (Agile practitioners)
- Program and Project Management
- IT operational solutions for small business
- Process Improvement
- Leadership Training & Development
- Conflict Resolution & Management
- Change Management
- Public Speaking
I have a passion for building leaders, creating community among teams and reducing the cost of execution.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- B.S. Information Systems, San Diego State University
- M.A. Organizational Leadership, Chapman University
- Adjunct Faculty, University of California, San Diego Extension
- Agile San Diego
- Founder of The Agile Coaching Exchange for North America, (The Agile Coaching Exchange). Our original group is based in and services Southern California (ACE:SoCal) This group has influenced a broader expansion & conversation around the value, importance & development of the craft of Agile coaching.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scrum Alliance Bio
- LinkedIN Bio
Scrum Alliance Certifications:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – 2006
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – 2007, Ken Schwaber/Mike Cohn
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) – 2015
- Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Candidate – 2016