have the energy, the time nor the inclination to think about strategy and the future.
My approach to being of service to the small business owner is similar to my enterprise approach in that I meet you, the business owner, where you are by way of an assessment of your operations.
Small Business Specialties:
- Business Planning (Mission, vision statements, competitive analysis, business structure)
- Strategic Planning (Annually, quarterly & monthly to keep you on track)
- Operational analysis and recommendations (Path to working smarter!)
- Business efficiency (Office set up, process improvement)
- Information Technology (IT) analysis, recommendations (risk assessment, disaster recovery, web optimization, phone integration
- IT implementation (Phone, internet, computer set up & integration)
- Staffing (Cost benefit analysis, work plans, interviews, on-boarding)
- Web Site (Set up, migration & integration)
- Strategic Marketing (Analysis & research)
Coaching & Training
- Business coaching & accountability plans
- Diversity training (General, generational)
- Conflict Management
- Decision Making (Polarity Management, Systems & Critical Thinking)
- Improving team dynamics
- Tools (MS Office, Mobile)
To get started, contact me for a 1 hour complimentary exploration call to see how I might best be of service to you. Please read my testimonials or ask me for a referral of my work.
Alicia McLain – firstname.lastname@example.org or call my office at 619-972-0453